NWOT Orignal Universal Sandal
Details: From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odour causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, water activities
Condition: 10/10 New without tags!