Sea Salt & Sage Candle
Sea Salt & Sage combines the sharp notes of sea salt with mellow hints of sage, lime, and sandalwood. Perfect for someone who likes mild, neutral scents for any occasion.
For best results, and to increase the longevity of your candle, here are some tips you can follow!
1. Trim the wick before EVERY time you light the candle! Trim to about 1/4” before each light to ensure a proper burn!
2. Soy wax has a “burn memory”, so if you do not let it melt fully to all the edges on the very first burn, it most likely will not on any future burns. Please allow 3-4 hours on the very first burn to allow a full melt pool to form! Our 8oz candles will have a full burn pool by the second or third time you light it, if it wasn’t close enough on the first burn.
3. After extinguishing the candle, re-center the wick to encourage a proper burn the next time you light it.
Basic Candle Safety
1. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
2. Burn candle on a heat proof surface, and away from any drafts.
3. Use caution when handling hot candle jars, don’t move candle while it is lit.
4. When candle has 1/4” wax remaining, discontinue use of it. When the jar is that empty, it can get very hot, which can lead to jars cracking or shattering.
5. We do NOT recommend using the hot wax on skin as a moisturizer, regardless of it being a natural wax, and what other companies may advertise.